Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Your Late Doctor Freeman.


I love the Orange Box. There I said it. Infact, I got half-life based on one review in Edge magazine when it came out and it blew me away. It was the same time as the Ocarina of Time so it ended up being quite a season for games that Christmas. My computer was crap so I played it at a terrible framerate but I still got completely sucked into the atmosphere of the game.
By the way, ive done a little process for this one over at my own blog here if you want to have a look at it

9 comments:

Declan Shalvey said...

I haven't the slightest clue what the hell you're talking about, but that's a darn purty picture.

I like the synthetic texture on parts of the costume.

Bob Byrne said...

man that is bleedin deadly. I have 2 half finished game pieces here. We should all do a game piece but with one fake one to see if Dec spots it.

Fran Johnston said...

V nice Will. Like Halflife but more looking forward to COD modern warfare 2!

Stephen Mooney said...

Great piece Will. Especially like that colouring man, you should totally be doing your own stuff on farscape.

Stephen Thompson said...

I'm in the Declan 'no clue what this is' camp. Really nice piece though, I like that you went for a trickier angle rather than a straight on shot. With the beard and glasses he kind of looks like a cosplayer though. And Fran, is there seriously a game called COD modern warfare? Sounds like one of those crazy Japanese fishing games.

Will Sliney said...

Haha, thats the quote of the year Thompson

Deirdre de Barra said...

Whatever about Half life (lovely drawing) re:the Orange Box...
'the cake is a lie'... best game ever for making your head hurt. Oh and do a games week, that would be cool.

Stephen Thompson said...

Seems to be a few people I've talked to recently have also asked for theme weeks, might be a way to go.

Declan Shalvey said...

Yeah, but we can never get organized. We did one actual theme week; Bob's Amperduke one, and we barely even managed it.

Saying that, i have no problem doing a theme week as long as it doesn't happen *every* week.